Saturday, May 20, 2006

SuperFabulous Photo of IDigHootchandCootch (for everyone to masturbate to)


Who is this douche bag? Oh yeah, that’s me. I can always recognize myself in photographs because I always look like I’m holding in a shit.


I really have nothing to write about today, so I thought I’d just post a picture of myself and comment on it.


Okay, here we go: This is a picture of me in front of an old building..... Ahhh.... what else? Oh ya, as you can see I am wearing shorts. Ahhhh.. uhhhhmmm... I am also wearing a black t shirt. Uhhmmm.... Some of my best friends are black. Ahhmm... Shit, I got nothing, people. I am drawing a blank. To tell you the truth I don’t even know where this picture of me was taken. Does this look like Guatemala to anyone? I don’t know why Guatemala comes to mind. Maybe because it sounds funny.


Guuuuaaateeemaaalaaa. Guuuuaaateeemaalaa.

Does anyone recognize anyone in the background? That may give me a hint where I was when this picture was taken. Anyone? Perhaps this wasn’t the best idea.

On another note: I am going to a bachelor party tomorrow night. It should be alright. I find that strippers really love me. I don’t know why. I don’t think it has anything to do with the fact that I tell them I am stinkin’ rich. I think it has more to do with my personality.

In retrospect, its probably not such a good idea to post when I am drunk.

Guuuuaaateeemaaalaaa.



4 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm finding you oddly funny.

Melissa said...

Nice tan, sugar britches.

LadyHAHA said...

Frrrriiijooolless. FRIJOLES. Say that when you're drunk, you'll be saying it for days.

You look more like you're smelling some shit rather than holding it in. Or wait.. are you HOLDING some shit? Because that can also cause that look on your face.. plus very dirty hands.

Lily said...

Thanks for the pic. ;) Hehehe.

I found my way over from Melissa's blog....I'll be checking in again soon!