Monday, July 30, 2007

Dusty Mac is gonna help me pay off the Swarovski

I dont know who the fuck swarovski is, but I'm pretty sure I just helped bankroll his retirement.

I originally posted this before 7pm with the intention of recounting what happened to me at the mall. Its all fucking retarded though so I deleted everything. In a nutshell, I dropped a G on a swarovski crystal when I originally planned on spending about $200.

Anyway, as noted previously I had taken the Jays -139 to beat the Rays. The Rays have always been a pain in the ass to the Jays, more than you'd expect, but I had my man Dustin MacGowan on the mound tonight and his shit is tight. One more inning in the books and I'll be $50 closer to winning back my G.

If the Jays do hold on for the win tonight I may take half a position on the Angels/Mariners game, over 8.5. However if the Jays fuck up the 9th and blow their lead I'll lay off the Angels/Mariners action and just crank it to the blonde chick on TBS's My Boys. I haven't actually decided yet if I find her attractive but maybe a good crank is whats needed to settle the debate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very prudent planning, indeed.

Nicki said...

What, are you inSANE?

Unless it's for me. It is, isn't? You got it for me. Oh, you're so sweet, Hootch. No other man compares.

Cowboy said...

That svarski stuff is pretty lah-de-dah... are you planning a banquet with the queen? Why crystal? The only crystal I buy goes straight up my nose.

2 Dollar Productions said...

I believe that "swarovski" is translated as "way to damn expensive" the last time I checked.

I bought a gift there many years ago, and the experience is still painful.

nobich said...

this must be serious- spill

Unknown said...

that must be some serious cootch to drop that much on swarovski....

that or she gives REALLY REALLY good head

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

woah. what have i missed !?