Friday, July 27, 2007

in the interest of throwing my money away to individuals other than sluts...

...I've decided to fire up the gambling account again. I dont think I can go a day without watching the markets and my money move up and down. So, to try and appease my addiction I'll re-starting the gambling account and see if that scratches my itch. Healthy habits for sure.

The site I gamble through is set up for real-time, in-game betting. What this means is that almost every play that takes place during a game changes the lines and the proposition bets you can play. Throughout the course of a single game you can lay down almost as many bets as there are plays. Its seriously fucking addicting.

Tonight I'm starting off with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (-9) to ass-fuck the Hamilton TigerCats. I'm also thinking of taking the over (9.5) for the Blue Jays/WhiteSox game. Josh Towers is pitching for the Jays which essentially means everyone in the bleachers will get a free baseball courtesy of ChiSox homers. Also apparently the WhiteSox have the shittiest bullpen in baseball, so we'll see if the over lures me into taking that action. I probably will if I'm down on the BlueBombers game, but for now I'll just stick with the football.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

You must make bank. The gambling, the stocks, the strippers, the hookers....

Lily said...

Yeah, that's a really good point. You really MUST make a shitload of money. ;)

IDigHootchAndCootch said...

freak magnet + me - thanks for thinking so but the world is full of people with no money with bad habits. So far though, I'm doing alright. Next time you're in toronto I'll set you up at the Ritz and we'll go out for some Dom.