Monday, October 29, 2007

the bareback

Alright, so SW finished at 22.94, up $1.94 from the 21 I picked it up on Friday. Nice. Sadly though my NOT which I've been riding for 6 straight winning sessions finally broke down and dropped, today, faster than Marianne to her knees begging for another $20 if she'll let you suck her tits. Hopefully I can find something else to ride for a few days.

I just found out that a friend of mine is barebacking it with the new stripper he's seeing. WOW! I get super paranoid with some of the thin style of condoms now, let alone the bareback jam. I cant roll with the Ultra-Thin or the Maximum-Sensitivity condoms any longer. I can only get down with the absolute thickest fucking condom I can find. Preferably something with industrial sized thickness from East Germany or the old Soviet Union. I dont know why but I imagine these type of countries use to manufacture the type of thick condoms I'm looking for. I'll gladly substitute 100% of feeling for the certainty that not even a speeding bullet is penetrating through my condom, let alone my man-juice.

Off to the gym. Time to start getting my fat ass into shape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man with standards is so hard to find these days. Stand firm! (and protected!)

2 Dollar Productions said...

Your friend is living the dream until that turns into a nightmare as I would have to hedge my bets w/ some kind of protection. Damn.