Friday, October 26, 2007

alright, so whats going on?

Not much I'm afraid to say. Right now I'm clocking NOT trading between 6.75 and 6.85. If things go right for me at the close I may end the week with a 17+%gain on that bitch. I fucked up a few other trades this week but hopefully I'll finish the week up around a G. The week before, I rocked 3+Gs. So, although things appear to be going well I'm still waiting for the day when I fuck up large and manage to lose every cent I have. Trust me, that day will come. I know I'm prone to self-destructive behaviour so I try and take measures to prevent me from utterly annihilating all aspects of my life, but sooner or later it'll catch up with me. It always does.

This weekend I got scheduled to work both Saturday and Sunday - full shifts!! Dude, like, what the fuck's up with that?! What happened to my normal Monday and Thursday 5 - 10 shift. I dont know if I can deal with stocking shelves for 8 hours straight. In retrospect, I shouldn't have quit my real job. I could have been pulling in my normal salary + I could have used anything I got from daytrading as blowjob money. Now as it stands, I start shitting myself everytime I have a down day. Anyway, sometimes I think me convincing myself to quit my real job is another example of my self-destructive behaviour surfacing. Well, even if that is the case, I guess I can always go look for another real job...

FUCK THAT!! And give up watching Different Strokes and Sanford and Son?! You must be crazy, bitch!! LAMONT AND HIS DAD FOREVER, NIGGAS!!

ps. I took a small position in SW at $21 after their financials smoked expectations.

pps. I really need some poon in my face.


3 comments:

Me said...

Hmm...wish I could help you out somehow. But I don't know how to do that without putting something of mine in your face.

On second thought, if you *want* that from me, umm...yeah, just let me know. ;)

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

im hungry after readin your post. thanks a lot for mentioning poon.

Franki said...

blah-de-blah-de-blah-de-blah-poon-in-my-face. your endings are real attention grabbers.