Tuesday, March 06, 2007

yo, I dont care what anybody says, yo...



...I would tap dat ass (and I'm not talking about Wil.I.Am's, you deviants). Of Course by "tap dat ass" I mean ejaculate uncontrollably at the absolute first sign of bare flesh.

Stayed home from work today. Tried to flip a stock. Failed. Fuck.
Went to the Chinese Mall, after. Not a bad place to shop if you dont mind buying stolen shit. Thought about buying a laptop. Didn't though. The fucker who was looking to sell it to me would probably break into my house and steal it the month after.
Did buy some dvd's tho. Seven movies for $21. I got The Last King of Scotland, Pan's Labrynth, The Departed, Flags of our Fathers, The Good Sheppard, Smokin' Aces and another one I cant remember. I also got season 4 of Smallville for $15. Fuckin eh.

4 comments:

The Boob Lady said...

Hootch, most of those movies must be pirated bootleg copies. How downright dirty of you!

I'm so proud of you for buying them!!

JJ Inc. said...

Ditto on the hit,

Any place where you can see raw duck carcass in the window, buy a switchblade and trade two grams of saffron for some sideways gina, is a place I would visit often.

Again with the Smallville.

Melissa said...

That is the best picture of you! Review the departed, I never did go see it.

LadyHAHA said...

that is a rare pic of fergie actually looking like a chick.

tell me how those movies are and then burn em' and send them to me k?