Wednesday, October 18, 2006

five bills on the line and maybe a handjob for Scott

There is this kinda insane guy at my work. His name is Scott. As recently as a few months ago Scott's insanity wasn't all that noticable. It was a woman who pushed him over the edge. Her name is Antoinette. Antoinette is this pretty good looking, pretty cool phillipino chick.

Somehow Scott got the impression that he and Antoinette were boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm not exactly certain how Scott came to this conclusion. He and Antoinette never went out anywhere together, they were not friends outside of work, they did not even know each other all that well. As far as I understand, from Antoinette, the extent of their communication with each other was when they'd say hello or good morning to each other as they entered the office. However, apparently this was enough to convince Scott that they were intertwined, soulmates, destined to be together.

One day, out of concern for his growing delusions, Antoinette politely informed Scott that she valued their professional relationship but did not want to be regarded as his girlfriend. Scotty went apeshit. From then on whenever Antoinette would say "hello" or speak with any other male member of the staff, Scott would make a scene and accuse her of being unfaithful. Its really pretty fucking bezerk.

Anyway, I want to do what I can to help Scott. Its pretty obvious he is on the verge of getting fired. Tonight, me and some of the guys at work are taking Scott out on a "lets get Scott laid, or at the very least a handjob" outing. I think Dr Phil is an advocate of this type of therapy.

Anyway, speaking of insanity, I got 5 games on the go tonight:

Rangers (-120) to beat Nashville
Toronto (-155) to beat Colorado
Chicago (-110) to beat montreal
The chicago/montreal game to go over 5 (-120)
Minnesota (-135) to beat the kings

3 comments:

Freak Magnet said...

I got accused of cheating once when a car coming in the opposite direction waved at my car.

Men are fucking whacked.

Me said...

So did he get laid? Did he get the handjob??

I think my guy is whacked, but in a different way. Some other guy could come up, kiss me, cop a feel and I still wouldn't be accused of cheating. All I'd have to say was, "Why'd he do THAT???"

It's a wonder I'm not a cheating whore with that kinda trust going on. LOL.

nobich said...

Men are strange Men are strange that's what makes them fun